Sunday, February 15, 2009

Wow 1 month away


It is amazing to me that Addison is almost 1 years old. Here I am planning her 1st birthday party! she is just growing up way too fast. and no that doesn't mean time for another one... She already can say and do things that I could never imagine a 11 month old doing. like when she here's any up beat music she dances and has rhythm (didn't know where she got it from). she eats like a little piggy has 5 teeth and is almost ready to Walk. David finally let me get a forward facing car seat so she loves to take rides in mommy's truck. I asked David "whats next? a big girl bed?" I'm just not ready for this!

5 comments:

The Pearson's said...

MARGIE!!!!!!! Hi! How are you!? Way cute blog I love it! I love this bloggin stuff it is so fun to see everyone and their little lives!

Your babe is a doll!

Rebecca and Christy said...

she is so beautiful! I can't believe that it has been almost a year, time goes by so fast. I totally miss ya!

Anonymous said...

this is so cute! i LOVE her dress she looks so pretty and big! hahah!!

Amberdawn said...

What a CUTIE!

tylerandtia said...

Oh my goodness! She is getting so big! She looks so pretty!!