Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Farva's


The Boys

Addison's best friend the SOPHINATER
We have the best friends in the world!! I love all of our friends but its kinda hard to hange out with them with addison. So we have been hanging out with the LEFEVRE'S. Sopinater is 6 days older than Addison. They are best friends. I wish I could capture a good picture when they see eachother. Oh man its so cute. Seth and David work together and are jointed at the hip. Leslie and I love when we get a minute to go out without the girls even going to the store for a formila run to target. I love shoping with her david loves it too casuse she keeps me in line by not letting me spend every penny I have LOL. Well these are our best friends the Lefevre's. We love them to death. oh ya and I'm sophi's favorite aunt!!! jk

No comments: